leilaTechno 发表于 2022-09-21 11:13
Embedded Firmware Developer
We are looking for open-mind, creative, self-motivated and energetic developers! Do you want to work in an international atmosphere? Are you looking for a long-term learning career path? Will you enjoy being the master of your work instead of being monitored and controlled by the regulations? Then come and join us since that is how you work in The Techno Creatives!
The Techno Creatives is a creative tech & design house based in Gothenburg and Shenzhen, taking on projects from global companies in parallel with launching own ventures, always challenging the status quo. A diverse team with talented designers and developers, we strive to help our clients develop innovative concepts into digital and tangible products. Besides, our business is stable and reputable. We win red-dot award and lots of other design awards every year.
For rust developers, we have really good, experienced rust developers to guide you along the way, also some junior but passionate rust lovers to discuss the beauty of the language. You can easily adopt your work style to an international way, then your future will face the global opportunity.
Job location: Seaworld, Shekou, Shenzhen, China Company website: technocreatives.com Company headquarters: Gothenburg, Sweden
Benefits to work with us
● We respect individual, personal life and set high priority for your health. We work with efficiency but do not recommend work over 8 hours.
● A competitive salary compared to market standard
● Annual body check for sure, and seasonal gift card with lots of choices
● Office snack is a must-have for making your developing hour more joyful
● 20 annual leave to make sure you have enough time to accompany your family or to reward yourself for hardworking.
● Training program in our headquarter and without COVID-19, we will have our annual party in Gothenburg EVERY YEAR!
● We value transparency and freedom with responsibility.
Task and Role
You will be working in a compact team in Shekou, Shenzhen, with projects ranging from automotive to consumer electronics, and:
● Designing and implementing firmware for our hardware prototype
● Keep tracking and improving the stability and efficiency of our code
● Bring your knowledge and expertise to The Techno Creatives and gain your “master” title
● Get in early in The Techno Creatives team in Shenzhen and help grow the team
Your core competency
● Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting embedded targets
● Solid programming experience in C or C++
● Knowledge of and experience with ARM systems
● Understands and can make implementations for the Bluetooth (LE) protocol
● Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
● Understand problems clearly, break them down into hypotheses, propose and verify solutions
● Being comfortable to communicate in English is a plus since you will be working in a multi-national team; Or at least you have strong interest/willingness to work in an international atmosphere so you would be open to all the cultural differences.
● Being able to work in a self-motivated way with entrepreneur mindset, always ready to learn
Even better if you also have knowledge of
● Experience with Rust for embedded
● Can make basic level PCBs
● Can use logic analyzer and oscilloscope and similar to do troubleshooting and reverse-engineering
● Vehicle bus systems, for example: CAN, LIN, MOST and similar
We take pride in our hiring approach, where we consider your professional and personal experience and skills first and foremost, rather than simply looking at your formal qualifications.
How to Apply
Send an email to: email@example.com
Include a motivation to why you work with us. Also include your updated CV with relevant education and work experience.
Ext Link: www.technocreatives.com